Saturday, August 7, 2010

Random

So last night I didn't get a chance to finish my blog but I was texting a new friend she really cool so far. Her name is Katelyn she is very pretty & everything down to Earth. Thats pretty much all i can say right now. Hope to get closer to her ( damn don't think like that lol ). So I been listening to this song "Lyfe - Must Be Nice" its my whole inspiration for this whole blog page. So i give credit for Lyfe for being my Hero in a sense of way people should really take time & listen to his music its like he basic whole prospective of life of what he has been through which helped him in his transformation from this hard thug to a man. we need more man like Lyfe Jennings & plus course ME! Who understand. continued thought..... Now back To my new friend which I fell asleep on last night plus my phone was off cause I didn't pay the bill" IT DON"T MAKE NO SENSE SO SAD" I just paid it this morning so Kate we can finish our conversation if you want!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment