Sunday, August 15, 2010

Last/First Time



The last time we both looked back. The first time we both looked forward. 
The last time we fall in love. The next time was the first time we both kindled. 
The first time was the last time I was me.

For the last time she searched, For the first time she found her missing piece. 
The cracks of a broken heart was for the last & first time was healed. For the first time 
we glow the night skies are filled with shine. The morning day flows soft melodies 
of a better today & promised tomorrow. 

For the first time & last I moved on. For the last time I cried. For 
the first time pain was removed. 

For the last time I say Last time. For the first time I say First time. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to figure out how you got that revolving header. That's pretty dope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi good looking guy, I'll following you!!
    (O.o)...x)

    ReplyDelete